MOBECO is lightweight, durable, sweat proof and safe for the environment. You cannot go wrong. We are Australian owned and have a passion for the environment just like you. We even use biodegradable shipping packaging.
MOBECO products are much more stylish than typical brightly coloured plastic and foam alternatives.
This maintains the modern, classy look of your home, gym, studio and office spaces. MOBECO plants 1 tree for every purchase made to ensure your purchase is a carbon neutral one.
We are on a mission to save the oceans from plastic and reduce waste going into landfill.
We don't use any packaging for the products themselves. No plastic wrap, no boxes and no tags.
We use recyclable cardboard boxes or reusable compostable mailers along with plastic free tape, tissue paper and plastic free stickers for our shipping. We include 1 x 100% recycled paper card to say thank you. That's it!
We also ask our suppliers to ship with minimal packaging and no plastic wrap (which is traditionally used on foam rollers and yoga mats). We responsibly recycle any waste that comes with our shipments.
Want to see more? Head the Sustainability Page.
Yes, we do. Currently we use Australia Post calculated rates. To find out how much shipping is for you, follow the steps through the check to see the rates at the shipping step.
For more info on shipping visit the Shipping and Returns Page.
Some people think "I will have this product for along time so it is ok that it is made from plastic".
Plastic can have devastating impacts early on in its life cycle.
The problem is this. 1. Plastic is drilled from oil in the ground. Huge oil rigs put people, animals, ocean and earth at risk everyday.
2. When you purchase virgin and recycled plastic materials we are funding the oil industry. These huge conglomerates have no interest it preserving nature and combating global warming.
3. Eventually the plastic product will end up in landfill. At best you can recycle some products but plastics can only be recycled a number of times before it looses its integrity.
4. We already have more than enough plastic waste to deal with there is no way we can continue to produce and use more plastic and think that we can end the plastics problem.
5. People who process plastics are at risk of developing cancers and other illness and we refuse to put people at risk in order to profit.
It is best to keep money out of the plastics industries all together and keep new plastics from entering this cycle.
MATERIALS AND MANUFACTURING
Yes! All MOBECO products are made from natural materials.
Cork is a 100% natural, renewable, reusable and recyclable raw material. Cork is extracted without harming the normal development of the species and without damaging the tree.
Our Cork Mats are made with a 100% natural rubber base. Rubber comes from the rubber tree plant and is also extracted without harming the tree.
We use 100% natural hemp for our Hemp Yoga Strap.
We proudly produce our products in China.
1. We use one amazing manufacturer that helps us design and create the products you love. This is a one-stop-shop for us which means we can keep costs down and pass them on to you.
2. The cork we use is grown and harvested in China this means less travel miles for the raw materials saving money and carbon emissions.
3. Australia has zero manufacturing for our yoga and/or cork products. And trust us we did our research! We have chosen to use our manufacturer for our Linen Yoga Bolsters because the use of machines means we can produce a consitent, quality and lower cost product.
4. We have taken steps to ensure the factory we use is ethical, pays its workers fairly and provides clean and safe working conditions to its employees.
5. China has amazing sustainability goals.
We are always working on new exciting product ideas. However, we are a small and independent business which can mean things are slower to come to fruition. We would love to hear what you want to see next. If you have suggestions please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to keep up with the latest from us, please sign up to our mailing list.
We have several suggestions for what you can do with your old rollers and tools. We want to make sure that you are not wasting anything!
- You can keep your other rollers and tools for the office, gym or home. Wherever you don't want to take your new MOBECO tools!
- Give them to a friend, gym, charity or sell them on facebook market place. Encourage the next user to recycle or pass on responsibly too!
- Finally, we can recycle for you. Head to the recycle page to find out exactly how to recycle your old mobility tools and yoga equipment with us.
If you have any suggestions we would love to hear your feedback: email@example.com
Yes. Our Self Massage tools are perfect for typical pain spots like your lower back, knees, shoulders, neck and everything in between. Our yoga range is designed to facilitate yoga and movement practices. Regularly participating in exercise, yoga, pilates, stretching and self massage are great ways to reduce pain and discomfort in your muscles and joint.
Cork is totally impermeable to liquids and practically impermeable to gases. Its resistance to moisture allows it to grow old without deteriorating. This means when you sweat on cork products it does not seep into the materials like foam alternatives.
Cork is resistant to wear, thanks to its honeycomb structure, which makes it less affected by impact or friction than other hard surfaces.
Making Cork the perfect sustainable material for MOBECO products.